Calling Canadian MobileDevelopers – Join a GSMA OneAPI Hack-a-thon
The GSMA has put together a global initiative called OneAPI. It's all about network APIs and making it easier for application developers to work with the operators – you only develop to OneAPI, have one set of T&Cs and get access to multiple carriers.
The first pilot is in Canada, with Bell, Rogersand TELUS! And the first APIs open are messaging, location and operator billing. We need YOU, the developers, to work it, play with it and tell us WHAT YOU THINK! Other international operators will follow shortly. So get in on the ground floor now!
Join us for a briefing session and stay to hack-a-thon with refreshments and prizes.
Sign up on the WIP website for a Hack-a-thon in these cities:
– Montreal: Thursday, May 13
– Ottawa: Monday, May 17
– Toronto: Tuesday, May 18
– Vancouver: Thursday, May 20
OR Get started right away, register and enter the sandbox at:
Latest posts by Teresa (see all)
- APIStrat 2014: Developer Track & Speed Hack Challenge - September 2, 2014
- Roadmap for Deploying Mobile Technologies in Healthcare - May 1, 2014
- Developer Economics Survey - April 22, 2014